Sunday, January 9, 2011

Is This Your New Year Resolution?

Let me translate into English for those who can't read Chinese words.
The girl said, " I want to be a billionaire if every citizen in China give me 10 cents!"

My response to the girl:  "I will become bankrupt if every citizen in Malaysia think like you, asking me to give every 27 million Malaysians 10 cents. "

Come on, there is no free lunch in this world or short cut to success. Every success comes with a price. Start with study first to gain knowledge and skill before you become rich. The world second rich man and most successful investor, Warren Buffett finished reading all the books in his town library at the age of 9. At 80 years old, he still reading a lot of books. How about us?

Study --> Gain knowledge/skill --> Working --> Save Money --> Invest your saving --> Once you are successful, bless others as well.

No comments: