- how cathode ray travels in a straight line
- how a green shadow of Maltese cross formed.
- how kinetic energy of electrons convert to light energy.
- how magnetic field deflects cathode ray. (use Left Hand Fleming Rule to determine the direction of force)
- how increasing voltages affect current and number of electrons emitted.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Physics Form Five: Chapter 4 - Experiment on Cathode Ray Properties
This video is very useful especially for those students who do not have a chance to do experiment in school laboratory. Inside this video shows: