- Undergraduate students tutor
- Full time tutors
- Working adults tutor
- Current or Ex-school teacher
Qualities a good tuition teacher:
1. Ability to make student understand - So a good home tutor is the one that has the ability to make student understand and pick up the subject he/she has problem with; the one that is able to discover student lacks on a certain subject; and the one that can stimulate the student's mind and commitment.
2. Ability to motivate student - If a student is weak in a certain subject and fail to attain the desire results, he or she will lose interest on the subject when times go by. A good tutor should be able to motivate him or her from not giving up and set a healthy and positive mindset for the student. The one that has the ability to motivate student to work hard.
3. Has passion in teaching - A good tutor should not treat tutoring as a job and just for money.
Personally, I believe the most important of all qualities of a tutor has is the:-
4. Ability to touch student's life - Tutor should care and concern about student problems that hinder them from studying and performing well in examination. The one that can set himself/herself as an example of morality and responsibility.